To Allow Our World to Find Its Voice – Start With Yours!

This is the time. Find your inner voice and express it to the world. If not NOW, when? You need your voice more than ever, so does our world!  Learn to use more than the all-too-common 20% of your full voice! Why would you say good-bye to the other 80%? To get started, grab your…

Continue Reading →

The Ego Has Gotten A Bad Rap! (Video)

Here’s to Your Uniqueness. One minute video. Pass it on!  

Continue Reading →

What one Woman says about her Experience with her 3 Free Videos

The latest testimonial about the 3 FREE videos: “I just saw video two (after the first one of course) of the initial three videos. I liked it!! Ulrike is such a dynamo and the lesson is as spiritual as it is practical, i.e. if the expansion of the universe and beyond means something spiritual to…

Continue Reading →

Use More Than the “Usual” 20% of Your Voice! Time to Sing Yourself WELL!

New Release: Sing Yourself Well Online Video Training   Discover the Healing Power of Your Voice to get you healthier, happier, more confident. Get your 3 free videos here: SingYourselfWell.com — Did you know that we use only 20% of our voice and breath in daily life? What if there’s a connection between using such a tiny fraction of…

Continue Reading →

Your Sing Yourself Well Online Video Course is Finally LIVE!

Non-Singers rejoice! Today, January 12th the online video training to Sing Yourself Well in 7 Seconds went LIVE! You can go here for more information. You now finally have a fast, fun, effective way to use the missing 80% of your voice! Enjoy, be well, and Sing Yourself Well! ~ Ulrike  

Continue Reading →

How to Snap Out of a Funk in 7 Seconds!

Did you know that most of us use only 20% of our voice and lung capacity in daily life? When we talk, our voice usually stays in a very small range of something like 5 to 8 notes. What if there’s a connection between us using such a small fraction of our natural gift, and…

Continue Reading →

Rejoice!

This is a recording from 2 years ago. I always warm up with this aria, and kept hearing the percussion underneath it. So I created an arrangement with percussion and rap in it. 😉 Enjoy!  

Continue Reading →

A Great Month for New Starts!

If you’ve been waiting for a great time to make some major progress or change in your life, in whatever area: This next month starting today, may just be it! I just came across this article about a very favorable time coming up, right now: http://themindunleashed.com/2017/01/rare-astrology-january-7th-february-6-2017-planets-moving-direct.html Apparently, if there’s something you’ve been wanting to start,…

Continue Reading →

Clear out the Old – Manifest the New (Video)

 Happy New Year.  With all my heart I wish every one of you — and every being in the Universe — the most fulfilling year ever. May you effortlessly tune in to and find your reason for Being, your dharma, your unique VOICE. May you easily align with it. And may you powerfully express this…

Continue Reading →

Happy Easing into the New Year!

Congratulations! Here it is: The beginning of a whole New Year. A whole new opportunity to manifest your life the way you want. A whole new chance to be present even now with what already IS. Time to take a deep breath and feel where you’re at, what it is you want out of our…

Continue Reading →

Page 7 of 9